Thursday, September 23, 2010

So many stories, so little space on Facebook...

 I've discovered that Facebook, as much as we all like it, is way to restrictive. Sometimes stories I have to tell are much longer than that tiny space Facebook give me! So I'm going to try this.

I'm starting with my trip to overseas. I'll try to update as often as possible. And when this trip is over, I'll share other highlights and some antidotes from past trips, too. Well, I'll share as much as The Company will let me.

And I'll post some pictures and maybe a video or two, too.

I'll give you notice of new blog postings on Facebook.

I don't know if anyone actually wants to read anything I have to say, but at least it will be out there.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tim. I also recently started a blog on here. Check it out if you want, http://opinion-matt.blogspot.com/. I'm your first follower, yes! I look forward to your future posts!
    Matt (from work)

    ReplyDelete